Bolivarallee 22 ·
Tel.+49(0)30 84185 480
- Plasmonic structures for solar cells
- Accurate and fast simulation of solar cell efficiency enhancement through excitation of plasmons at metal nanostructures.
- Quantify surface roughness effects
- Investigate the effect of surface roughness on a nm-scale on the performance of macroscopic optical components.
- Light Propagation through Circular Subwavelength Apertures
- Extraordinary light transmission through subwavelength apertures: Convergence of the simulations to very low levels of numerical error is demonstrated. This allows to reach excellent agreement to experimental results from the literature.
- Photonic crystal structures
- Precise simulation of large area photonic crystal devices
- Computational lithography
- Fast EMF solver for rigorous lithography simulations.
- Optimize photonic crystal fibers
- Minimize the Losses of hollow core photonic crystal fibres (HCPCF) through accurate finite element simulations.
- Plasmonic V-groove antenna
- Simulate the optical response of a plasmonic resonance. Adaptive FEM mesh ensures high accuracy.
- Resonant states in photonic quasicrystals
- Analysis of quasicrystals through simulation of resonances and of light transmission
- ADD/DROP Multiplexer
- Simulation of an integrated optical (de)multiplexer / SOI ring resonator