JCMwave combines in a unique way mathematical excellence, newest computer science technologies and cutting edge nano-photonic applications.
Our Berlin team is growing. For the steady improvement of the software accessibility we are seeking either new team members or external partners for
Graphical User Interface (GUI) programming
Analyze typical design processes conducted by our users.
Design data and information flow adapted to our script based software control.
Applicants will possess all or most of the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Comprehensive knowledge of GUI design;
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming (C++, Java, Python);
Any of the following additional qualifications would be considered an asset:
- In-depth knowledge of Qt;
- In-depth knowledge of VTK;
- Experiences in Matlab;
- Experience with software development best practices, including revision control and defect tracking;
- Familiarity with Finite Element simulation software.